A company the cares
We are proud that our work puts people and the planet first.
Do you want to join a group of driven team players, who are striving to meet the wide ranging and unique challenges facing our customers and our planet?
No two days are the same in construction, our work is diverse and exciting, creating resilient and sustainable homes, communities, and facilities of the future.
As an equal opportunities employer we are looking for talented people from all walks of life to reflect the diverse communities we work in.
As an Investors in People Gold accredited business and a RoSPA Gold Medal winner, with an award-winning scope of training and support, we invest in employees’ continued professional development throughout their career with us.
So, whether you are looking for work experience, an apprenticeship, a trainee or graduate opportunity or a job opportunity, we’d love to hear from you.
Join a group of driven team players
- Leadership Development Programme
- Continuous Professional Development
- Teamship Days
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Mental health first aiders
- Performance Management & Recognition
- Regular check-ins with line management
- Communications and Engagement Calendar
- Living Our Values Awards
- Additional Annual Leave for Long Service
- Annual Employee Awards
- X2 Volunteering days per employee
- Holiday buying scheme
- Employee improvements working groups