Building Information Modelling (BIM) Policy Statement
Issue Date: September 2022 Rev 001
Influenced by the changing demands of the construction sector and the Government mandate to achieve Building Information Modelling (BIM) maturity Level 2, we identified that the adoption of BIM would be key in our success in delivering our strategic business plan objectives.
Stepnell have identified that BIM will enable us to deliver greater efficiency for our internal and external stakeholders.
● Implement BIM for the benefit of the business.
● Align with Government’s target of BIM maturity Level 2 on Non-Government Projects where feasible.
● Continue to identify adaptions to current business practices.
● Continue to identify and train key personnel to understand the requirements of BIM.
● Continue to identify the Client’s BIM needs/requirements and demonstrate our BIM effectiveness.
● Drive our design consultant and subcontractor partners to follow us on our journey.
● Continually evaluate new software systems to further benefit from 3D BIM.
● Produce all new in-house design works in 3D format.
● Template BIM deliverable documents to sit within our procedures.